Ons bedrijf, aktief in electro mobiliteit en energie kent een sterke groei. We moeten ons team versterken en zijn op zoek naar een Operation Manager voor onmiddelijke aanwerving.
- Daily supervision of data processing activities and communications between servers and remote application embedded systems such as data loggers, electric vehicle charging stations, …) to ensure:
- a real-time monitoring,
- quick trouble shooting and
- availability of online services such as energy monitoring, consumption predictions, load shedding, alarming to our clients
- Monitoring and follow-up of applications, servers and corporate network
- Incident management and tracking towards customer and internal follow-up.
- Analysis of causes in order to propose and implement solutions for a final resolution
- Writing data analysis reports according to internal and external requests.
- Finding and proposing solutions for towards customer needs, this in collaboration with project managers, product responsible, delivery managers
- Propose process, software and hardware improvements to business development
- NL: native
- FR, EN: good
- Good communication skills
- Technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of electricity / electronics
- Basic networking skills: TCP/IP, GPRS
- Basis relational database skills
- Some knowledge of Java, Glassfish is an advantage
- Knowledge of Modbus, OCPP, OCPI is an advantage
- Driving license B
- Bachelor electricity/electronics or IT at least
- Good teamplayer
- Can work self-reliant